STSROBOTECH

BigGate to Robot Life

Collaborative robot Machine Tending SI/SM specialized company

It's constantly moving forward as the media
is paying attention This is STSRobotech.

News Article

Industrial revolution Extending into the Future, Machinery Industry is…

페이지 정보

최고관리자  0 Comments  579 Views  23-05-31 

본문

<Reporter>
Changes in the machinery industry, which is the basis of manufacturing, are rapidly progressing.

With eco-friendly manufacturing processes and digital transformation, the root industry is expanding into a new shape for the future.

Reporter Yoon Hye-rim covered it.

<Reporter>
Robots, not humans, make gimbap in a store that sells gimbap.

It was produced at the request of a kimbap company, and it was introduced for the first time in Korea.

Coffee is also made by robots, not baristas.

{Yoon Soo-jin, head of STS Robotech's management planning department/"We have manufacturing technology that combines labor shortages, 52-hour work, and robots to produce it."}

In manufacturing, robots are no longer doing limited work in separate spaces, but they are evolving into cooperative robots that replace humans.

Busan International Machinery Exhibition, where you can see the future of the machine industry called the root industry, has opened.

More than 450 companies from 28 countries participated in the largest-ever exhibition, and the topic of this exhibition is definitely robots and eco-friendly.

Each company introduced technologies for eco-friendly manufacturing and energy saving, which are also the theme of this exhibition, by introducing machines that reduce the amount of plastic.

{Lim Ha-young, head of Woojin Flame's sales department/"ESG (Environmental Social Governance) Management) is very interested in the environment, and we thought about how to use less plastic because we can't stop using it."}

Future workers' are also interested in the future of the machinery industry

{Kim Yugyeom, Jungwoo Kim Gwangju Automation Equipment Technical High School/"It was the most impressive when I saw the robot arm, and I think it was the most amazing and fun for me."}

Busan, Ulsan, and Gyeongnam account for more than 50% of domestic machinery industry production and are the largest machinery industry center belt in Northeast Asia, so the meaning of this event is also different.

{Chairman of the Busan Metropolitan Machinery Industry Cooperative, who is in his prime,/"It can be seen as an exhibition that contains the meaning of promoting Busan to the world and the great capabilities of the development of the Korean industry."}

The machinery industry, which is the basis of the manufacturing industry, has suffered from a decrease in exports due to COVID-19, but it is rapidly responding to changes and making a leap forward.

I'm Yoon Hyerim of KNN.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.