STSROBOTECH

BigGate to Robot Life

Collaborative robot Machine Tending SI/SM specialized company

It's constantly moving forward as the media
is paying attention This is STSRobotech.

News Article

"Daegu Chimaek Festival" that never cools down even in the r…

페이지 정보

STSROBOTECH  0 Comments  125 Views  23-12-27 

본문

citizens, tourists, and foreigners.
Both hands with chicken and beer instead of umbrellas.
Moving up and down to the upbeat music.

Citizens are enjoying chicken and beer at Duryu Park Citizens Square in Dalseo-gu, Daegu, on the afternoon of the 30th when the Daegu Chimaek Festival was held. The Daegu Chimaek Festival hosted by the Korea Chimaek Industry Association is
It will be held until the 3rd of next month in the area of Duryu Park in Dalseo-gu, Daegu, and in the alley of a chicken poop in Pyeonghwa Market in Dong-gu.Reporter Lee Yoon-ho yoonhohi@yeongnam.com

"It's a chicken and beer that's better than a vein."

Duryu Park, the venue for the Daegu Chimaek Festival, which opened on the 30th, was simply a "reasonable frenzy." Even in bad weather, the heat to enjoy chicken and beer hardly cools down.
I didn't know. When the rain stopped late in the afternoon, crowds wrapped around the venue. Daegu Chimaek was no longer a festival unique to Daegu. Everyone, regardless of gender, age, race, or nationality, has a chicken and beer.
It was a day in a crucible.

◆ Even in bad weather, "Everyone gather."
It rained in the morning around Duryu Park, which is about to open the Chimaek Festival. Festival officials were busy preparing for the event even though they were in the rain to prevent safety and other problems.
At 5 p.m., the Duryu Park area was crowded with participants as the start of the event approached. I walk around with an umbrella and a raincoat, and I'm in a tent organized by the event's organizers.
While avoiding the rain, I looked forward to the festival time.

Lim (77, Cathedral-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu), who ordered fried chicken with his wife, said, "I came to share a chicken with my wife. I visited the Chimaek Festival even before the outbreak of COVID-19.
The scale has grown bigger and the facilities have become much more convenient than before, he said. "There is no news all week, but I hope it ends well as it is a representative festival in Daegu."

When the rain gradually stopped at around 5:30 p.m., the area of Duryu Park began to shake.You and I rocked to the upbeat music.
The participants had chicken and beer in their hands instead of umbrellas. Their smiles spread brightly on their faces.

Foreigners are also fascinated by the Chimaek festival. It made me realize that it has grown into a global festival. A foreigner said to a Korean friend who came with him, "Please take a picture of me," and made a cute pose.
"I was drunk." His big smile in front of the sculpture made my acquaintances smile broadly. Bo Bradych (30), who introduced himself as from the United States, also participated in the event because he had good chicken and beer.
"A small Chimaek festival hosted by the Korean beer brand Dokebeer was held in my hometown of Oakland," he said. "Thankfully, the original Chimaek festival will be held in Daegu this time."
My friend invited me, so I came here," he said. "It's raining, but when the music is turned on, it's still a festive atmosphere," he said. I'm thinking of sharing the beginning and end of the Chimaek Festival," he said.

Tourists Lin (female, 73) and Kwang (male, 63) from Taiwan have already had a beer. In the noisy atmosphere, Lin said, "I traveled to Daegu with my friends, and I drank beer."
"I came with pleasure because I heard there was a festival that I could enjoy," he said, adding, "The taste of chicken and beer here is the best." I'm really looking forward to the trip I'll enjoy in Daegu in the future, he said.

◆ Self-employed people "Just be like today"
Various unique landscapes were also created at Duryu Park. There were many companies that tried various things in line with the new trend in the chicken industry. Among them, the one that drew attention was "Frying chicken."
It was "Robots". "Lawbert Chicken" and "STS Robotech" introduced a unique concept in which robots fry chicken. The people who come to the festival eat chicken that's fried by "robot," not people.
I was amazed. In front of the company's booth, there were people taking pictures and waiting to eat robot-made chicken.

Kim Hoe-ran (female, 49) who was in line to buy robot-made chicken said, "Robot chicken is fried in 2 minutes and the price is 10,000 won per box of fried chicken, so it is cheaper than other places."
"I've tried other brands several times, but it's the first time for a robot to fry, so I'm going to try it," he said.

Chicken and beer brands conducted promotional activities focusing on co-prosperity with the region. Oh Jae-min, head of the marketing division of STS Robotech, said, "Daegu Chimaek Festival is a very big event.
I participated because I thought it would be a good opportunity to promote the company, he said. "We created a robot F&B to reduce the burden of labor costs for self-employed people these days. Robots don't make mistakes.
It's a good employee who doesn't even miss work. It can definitely help self-employed people," he said.

Kim Sung-tae, head of the sales team of Robert Chicken, said, "We operate a total of 11 franchises nationwide, but there are no franchises in Gyeongsang-do yet, so we are trying to promote it through the Daegu Chicken and Mac Festival."
"When you don't fry chicken, you can even dance in dance mode to provide customers with a variety of attractions," he boasted.

◆Chimaek "Enjoy in a unique space"
In addition to the "Premium Chimaek Club" created in Duryu Civic Square (main stage), the Daegu Chimaek Festival has a variety of ways to enjoy it depending on taste and members. In the way that we always enjoyed,
This is because there are various spaces where you can enjoy unique appearances. If you exit Duryu Civic Square a little toward Duryu Park, you will find the February 28 parking lot. Here...
There is a "Snowy Chimaek pub." As it is installed under a large tent (30m x 50m), you can feel the sensibility of enjoying Germany's Oktoberfest.

When I asked the guide, he said the concept of the place was 'Snowy Christmas in August'. There is also a craft beer museum. Various events and stage performances (participating type) such as a chicken new menu contest
It's ready. It didn't even give me time to get bored. Kim Jeung-han (63, Dong-gu, Daegu), who met at "Chimaek Pub in Snow," said, "I came to enjoy the Chimaek Festival with my wife and wife's friends to avoid the heat."
It doesn't rain here and it's comfortable because there are many seats. Several people share chicken and have a glass of beer with them, he said.

If you walk a little further from here, you can see the 8090 Sensitive Pocha (in the parking lot of the Tourism Information Center). It is a place where you can enjoy chicken and beer while watching live performances. Duryu Civic Square and
Even though it was not far away, the loud music sound from the "Premium Chimaek Club" was offset to some extent. Unlike other spaces, the lighting is also produced in orange, creating a Retro atmosphere.
Well implemented. It also guarantees cleanliness and safety because it has a small space on the asphalt road.

The outdoor concert hall, at the end of the Chi-Maek festival venue, has a Starlight Chi-Maek Garden. This place was aimed at the so-called 'photo zone for insiders'. Moderate lighting, Chimaek character,
Emotional props are available. It is a space that is thoroughly aimed at generation MZ. You can also lay a mat on a large lawn. I went to the venue for a picnic or outing.
It's perfect for them. In particular, family visitors with children and dogs can enjoy their leisure in the Starlight Chimaek Garden instead of the complicated Duryu Civic Square.

Reporter Choi Siwoong jet123@yeongnam.com
Reporter Lee Nam Young lny0104@yeongnam.com
Rep. Park Ji-hyun's trainee reporter lozpjh@yeongnam.com
Rep. Kim Tae-Kang, tk11633@yeongnam.com
Reporter Park Young-min at ympark@yeongnam.com
Yeongnam Ilbo (www.yeongnam.com ) prohibits unauthorized reproduction, collection, and redistribution.
KakaoTalk_20230919_142632990.jpg (2.8M) 47회 다운로드

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.